Wednesday, June 20, 2007

10 reasons why I know I like her:

1. When I almost damaged my laptop, the 1st thing I worried about was losing the few precious pictures I had of her.

2. I am always excited when I see her on msn.

3. I am always excited when we speak on the phone.

4. I can speak with her for more than 3 hours on the phone.

5. I bother to wake up early in the morning just to go to uni to send her CV for vetting.

6. I dont mind helping her re-do her CVs and cover letters to speed up her job application process.

7. I sms her as quickly as possible upon knowing that I qualified for student exchange at UC Berkeley.

8. I am always excited when I received her sms.

9. I am willing to pick up my courage to go all the way to HK to tell her the 3 most impt words.

10. I am always very glad that she is willing to share her joy and happiness with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home